Dragonfly Trading is a freelance consultancy, started by Melinda Barlow in 2008, providing writing, editing, proofreading, audio transcribing, photography, social media management, marketing and PR, creativity consulting, podcasting/audio services, and basic blog builds across the following areas:
- Print or online materials and media – feature articles, editorial, copywriting, SEO, content creation, blog posts, website content
- Editing and proofreading services – corporate, non profit, government and academic. Reports, theses, executive summaries, research papers, scripts, web content, marketing materials. ESL documents, web content and materials
- Interview transcribing from audio file to text. Multiple voices, English or ESL participants
- High resolution image sourcing and sales, commissioned photo shoots
- Business marketing materials – promotional documents, newsletters, press releases, individual bios,
- Artist support – artist statements & PR, online portfolios and creativity consulting
- Social media guidance and management
Dragonfly Trading was started by Melinda Barlow in the wilds of remote Australia in 2008. Melinda now lives as a global citizen, between Australia, and Europe, with Berlin her most recent city of choice. A childhood in the desert, summers by the sea and an idyllic Australian life, were her foundation, but the cities of the world are one of her greatest passions. The sights, the sounds and the infinite possibilities continue to drive her passion for travel and exploration.
The driving force behind Melinda’s freelance work is her passion for discovery. Portraits and reflections on the people, places and things of the world dominate her creative output. Her work is informed by her travels and her interest in small moments.
Her skill lies in her attention to the little details, and an instinct for understanding how much these might just inform your big picture.